A writer is nothing without her readers and I am grateful for every, single one of you. Please feel free to track me down on Facebook or Twitter or send me a message. I look forward to hearing from my fans and answer every reader e-mail and comment in a personal and timely manner. Happy reading, happy everything!
Connect with Katy:
CONNECTING WITH KATY: MORE INFORMATION
- For book blogs, interviews and review copy requests, in addition to all inquiries regarding subsidiary, foreign, audio, and film rights, please contact Katy directly at email@example.com
- To book Katy Regnery for a speaking engagement, please contact Katy directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. For academic and non-profit institutions, Katy charges no speaking fee, but does require that travel expenses are reimbursed.
- For aspiring authors seeking advice, please check out Katy’s blog before reaching out to her. There are several posts that may help you on your writing journey:
- “Keep Writing” – http://katyregnery.com/all-roads-lead-to-keep-writing/
- “How I Became An Author: Part One” – http://katyregnery.com/all-roads-lead-to-how-i-became-an-author-part-1/
- “How I Became An Author: Part Two” – http://katyregnery.com/all-roads-lead-to-how-i-became-an-author-part-2/
- “How I Became An Author: Part Three” – http://katyregnery.com/all-roads-lead-to-how-i-became-an-author-part-3/
- “How I Became An Author: Part Four” – http://katyregnery.com/all-roads-lead-to-how-i-became-an-author-part-4/
- “How I Became An Author: Part Five” – http://katyregnery.com/all-roads-lead-to-how-i-became-an-author-part-5/
- “Keeping Promises To Yourself” – http://katyregnery.com/all-roads-lead-to-keeping-promises-to-yourself/
- “From Stay-at-Home Mom to NYT Bestseller in 30 Months: A First-Hand Perspective on the Digital Revolution in the Romance Publishing Industry” – http://katyregnery.com/from-stay-at-home-mom-to-nyt-bestseller-in-30-months-a-first-hand-perspective-on-the-digital-revolution-in-the-romance-publishing-industry/
- Must-read by Kristy Bromberg for aspiring authors:
- For aspiring authors requiring more in-depth advice, please reach out to Katy to schedule a consultation session. Katy is available in person OR via email, phone or Facetime to answer your questions on a case-by-case basis.
- PRICE LIST
- $100/10 questions answered via email or $200/20 questions answered via email (allow 2-4 weeks for answers)
- $150/hr to consult in person, over the phone or via Facetime (appointments booked 1-2 weeks in advance when I am not on deadline)